Working closely with specialist consultants, we meet individual project needs by leading designers, builders, and other experts towards an integrated vision. Long standing industry relationships give us an edge in tapping the best talent for every team.
Relevant project experience equips us to handle projects of any size and complexity, across all market types, including non-profit housing. We are able to work wherever our clients need us, with an enthusiasm that shows in our strong reputation for meeting or beating cost and quality goals. Efficient processes, project schedules include action lists for team member accountability and use of interactive communications technology support smooth progress and timely completion.
Raises the quality and accuracy of project plans and deliverables. Reviews of site reports, schedules, budgets, contracts, leases. Experienced recommendations for:
- Site analysis review
- Review of environmental (Phase 1 and 2), geotechnical, survey, utility and traffic reports
- Budget and proforma review
- Schedule review
- Entitlements review
- Property Condition Assessment Survey review
- Review completeness and accuracy of construction documents against stated budget and program
- Review of agreements and contracts (design consultants, general contractor, and testing engineers)
- Review of bid and selection process, was it fair and competitive?
- Lease review
- Suggestions on how to improve process or schedule
- Value Engineering suggestions
From initial concepts to development-ready projects. Feasibility studies. Design guidance. Initial budgets and schedules. Municipal & community outreach. Deliverables include:
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Coordinate establishment of project program(s) with team (owner, broker, operator and other stakeholder groups)
- Prepare project budgets, estimates and proformas
- Prepare initial project schedule
- Select, contract with, and oversee initial design team
- Oversee government development reviews approvals process
- Work with owner on government subsidies
- Coordinate and advise on zoning requirements
- Advise on appropriate due diligence strategy for purchase considerations, including highest and best approvable land use, environmental and building condition reports
AFFORDABLE HOUSING CONSULTING/ MANAGEMENT
Government and Private Funding/ Financing to:
* Support Feasibility
* Site Acquisition
* Construction and Permanent Financing Phases of Development.
* Feasibility Studies and Pro-forma Financial Projections.
* Detailed Financial Analyses and Budgets.
* Assemble & Manage Development Team Members including: Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Legal counsel and Financial consultants.
* Negotiates contracts with development team members and monitors progress of all team members through project completion.
- Plan, budget and schedule the development effort to optimal completion. LEED certification. Design oversight. Bidding and selection processes.
- Manage and negotiate contracts and purchase orders
- Oversee specialty consultants and service providers
- Prepare and maintain project budgets
- Prepare and maintain development schedules and project action lists
- Oversee design phases in conjunction with the project budget and schedule
- Confirm design compliance with project budget and schedule
- Plan and implement appropriate contractor bidding and selection processes
- Manage and advise on LEED and sustainability initiatives
- Manage energy conservation planning and renewable energy installations
- Coordinate project commissioning and grand openings
- Plan and supervise phased or grand opening activities
- Oversee all aspects of work in the owner’s best interests. Team leadership. Issue resolution. Predictable schedule and cost delivery.
- Manage administration for all contracts and purchase orders
- Provide full time or part time on-site supervision as appropriate for the job
- Plan and phase construction with contractor(s)
- Coordinate design modifications and end user requirements
- Schedule and coordinate public services
- Coordinate work with tenants
- Establish and monitor quality control programs
- Coordinate resolution of design and construction issues
- Review and resolve change requests
- Schedule compliance supervision
- Procure and supervise specialty construction items and fixtures
- Coordinate with governmental agencies having jurisdiction on the project
- Coordinate transition of asset to property operations staff